Cranberry Pecan Fudge
This creamy, crunchy fudge is packed with pecans and cranberries to satisfy all who try it. Through they may seem decadent, each little bite is filled with tons of flavor.
* 2 cups (12 oz) semi-sweet
* 1/4 cup light corn syrup
* 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
* 1/4 cup evaporated milk
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 package (6 oz) dried cranberries
* 1/3 cup chopped pecans
1. lin a 9 in. square pan with foil. Coat foil with cooking spray; set aside.
2.In a heavy saucepan, combine chocolate chips and corn syrup. Cook and stir over low heat until melted. Remove from heat. Stir in the confectioners’ sugar, milk and vanilla. Beat with a wooden spoon until thickened and glossy, about 5 minutes. Stir in cranberries and pecans. Spread into prepared pan; refrigerate until firm.
3. using the foil, lift fudge out of pan; discard foil. Cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Yield: 1-1/3 pounds (81 pieces).