My Articles & Hubs
Hub Pages Author Spotlight
Triond Author Spotlight
Below is a list of my published Articles & Hubs:
- Giving Christmas Gifts in Turbulent Relationships
Sometimes we find ourselves thinking “Must I?”
- “My Motivation” Submitted and published in the USDA Farm Service Agency Human Resources “Success Stories of Engagement and Empowerment” Quarterly Newsletter November 5th, 2014
- 5 Best Reasons to Raise Chickens Ever wonder what the big deal is? Why Chickens are so popular as pets these days?
- NASCOE Now (nascoe.org) “Ride along with me through an Office Combination/Move/Closure” Tennessee Farm Service Agency Program Technician’s viewpoint of a closing and combined office. Her positive and heart felt experiences.
- Review for “Our Master’s Camp” Addiction Recovery Center At “Our Master’s Camp” Addiction Recovery Center, Director, Kevin Shelton takes on the position of Coach. He has the responsibility of taking what the world has given up on as his team, and it’s been a winning season ever since he’s arrived.
- My CPAP, My Friend, My Buddy 5 Tips on how to adjust to using a CPAP each night. (Featured by Hub Pages because of its quality and engagement metrics.)
- 14 Ways to Add more Prayer Time to your Day Think you don’t have time to pray for all those who desperately need a few words on their behalf with the man upstairs?
- 10 Great Places To Find The Person Of Your Dreams Finding the mate of your dreams.
- 5 Tips for Surviving a Long Distance Relationship How to make the best of the distance between you. (Featured by Hub Pages because of its quality and engagement metrics.)
- Green Greed The sight of Green means different things to different people, depending on their priorities in Life.
- Mom And Dad Elderly parents maintain a positive attitude even though they are surviving difficult challenges in life and they are plagued with many health issues.
- My Poor Yard As I manicure a most imperfect yard, I realize there are many similarities between myself and my yard.
- Easter Reality The mother of a Recovering Drug Addict reflects on Easter & it’s true meaning.
- The Quilt A mother deals with the news that her daughter is pregnant.
- The Real 911 Learning to rely on “The Real 911″ when raising active Teens.
- And Then One Day Tale of a little boy cast upon the sea as evil forces attempt to prey upon him.
- Cat & Mouse Just when all seems hopeless, we can find safety in life’s storms.
- His Eyes A simple, ever-so-brief dream provides a glimpse of Jesus’ face and builds unshakable faith.
- Yielding Clay Sometimes we go kicking and screaming into the path God has chosen for us.
- Driven by the Spirit The literal experience of when Jesus was tested with emphasis on the time frame. Like, did he walk (if so, what a journey that must have been)? Or was he taken immediately into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.
- A Will Higgs Rain In the midst of a drought, a tiny cloud answers a prayer.
- The Break Up Devastated by a broken relationship, God’s Blessings shine through.
- Just a Farmer As a Farmer goes through his daily activities, he strives to please his wife and craves her respect.